Thanks for taking the time to further investigate KEMP’s solution for Azure. You’re part of a growing list of customers and partners who are quickly realizing the importance of a comprehensive Application Delivery solution for Azure. KEMP is excited to have become the leading Microsoft ISV partner in this space and a top 10 Azure Marketplace solution.
Given your critical role with Azure opportunities, we would love to establish an ongoing dialogue to keep you up-to-date on the latest success stories, promotions and other content related to our offering. So please register with us and we’ll ensure that you only receive info which will help increase your Azure deployment and Marketplace wins.
VP Strategic Alliances
What is KEMP Virtual LoadMaster™ (VLM) for Azure?
KEMP’s VLM for Azure is a full-featured, all-in-one layer 7 content switch, load balancer, reverse proxy and web application firewall (WAF) that improves the efficiency and availability of applications and unifies PaaS implementations by aggregating diverse services. LoadMaster can also securely bridge on-premises and cloud deployments, leveraging KEMP’s many years of expertise in supporting deployments of Microsoft applications and services such as SharePoint, IIS and ADFS.
Azure Seller Fast Facts:
- KEMP’s VLM is a top Azure Marketplace solution, generating nearly 3 million hours of Azure usage per year
- Our offering is frequently the key to “last-mile” Azure deployment challenges related to end-user experience, adoption, etc.
- KEMP VLM is often leveraged for Azure environments hosting complex, multi-tiered applications and services
- On average, we see a 1:12 ratio between the number of KEMP virtual appliances and connected VMs powering the rest of the deployment, indicating deployments of substantial size and scale
- Many customers self-serve our solution from the Marketplace, further validating its ease of use
- Customers commonly convert from a trial to paid KEMP offering in a matter of weeks