Essentially there are two kinds of load balancers in use in corporate networks these are:
- Network Server Load Balancers that optimize the performance of servers delivering important content to in house users as well as co-workers form other companies or the general public.
- Line load balancers that aggregate XDSL WAN connections
Today, load balancers are either hardware appliances or a virtual load balancer loaded on an optimized platform that performs two critical tasks. The primary tasks of the load balancer are:
- Based on the chosen method of distributing network/internet traffic, the load balancer will deliver requests to the best network servers as fast and efficiently as possible
- Continually check the performance of the network servers and make decisions which server is performing in the best way to serve the users demands.
Why are KEMP Technologies Load Balancers better than the rest?
KEMP Technologies Load Masters are the #1 price/performance edge load balancers available on the market today. Not only are they the most affordable load balancers available as both hardware and virtual load balancers supporting the most popular virtual OSs including:
But they are also certified by leading vendors including:
If you are looking for load balancer solutions for your corporate needs, check the list below KEMP Technologies have a solution for you:
- Corporate email
- Unified Communications
- Collaborative work tools
- ERP/CRM and other workflow applications
- Web content
- @commerce systems
- Self-provisioning applications