LM-4000 Server Load Balancer – The LoadMaster 4000 provides optimized performance for high transaction web infrastructures and features:
- 2 x 10G (SFP+) ports
- 2 x 1GbE ports
- 8 Gbps L7 balancer throughput
- SSL TPS (2K Keys): 3,000
- SSL TPS (1K Keys): 6,000
- Servers Supported: 1,000 Physical /1,000 Virtual
- L4 Concurrent Connections: 15,200,000
LM-4000 End Of Sale date - March, 2018, Alternative SKU: LM-X15
Delivering 8 Gbps L7 throughput and 2500 SSL transactions per second (TPS), the LoadMaster™ 4000 offers the capacity and features to support high volume web infrastructure environments. High performance load balancing and content switching combined with web application firewall protection, intrusion prevention and endpoint authentication ensures that internet-facing services and sites are not only highly available but also secure. Traffic may be securely distributed across on premise and public cloud environments via integrated IPsec VPN capabilities.
The LoadMaster™ 4000 is an essential enabler for resilient delivery of a wide range of application workloads in medium and large scale environments.
Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 to Layer 7 application delivery technology, LoadMaster™ is the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) of choice for providing high availability services in cloud, web and application infrastructures.
LoadMaster includes a core set of features that address the demands of Application Delivery and ensure service availability with capabailities such as high availability and simplicity with easy to use application templates.
The core LoadMaster functionality is enhanced with Subscriptions that offer additional features and services. Subscription bundles are available at three tiers and are optimized to offer maximum value for organizations.
- Standard – For high availability and application deployment and support
- Enterprise – Adds security features, management and monitoring services along with 24 x7 support
- Enterprise Plus – Delivers advanced application protection and multi-site application availability
- Max Balancer L4 Throughput Up To 8.2Gbps
- Max Balancer L7 Throughput Up To 8.0Gbps
- 165,000 L7 (http) requests per second
- 250,000 L7 concurrent connections
- 15,200,000 L4 concurrent connections
- SSL Acceleration 2K Keys up to 3,000 TPS
- SSL Acceleration 1K keys up to 6,000 TPS
- Intel Quad Core Processor
- 2 X 1GbE Auto-negotiating, Full Duplex ports
- 2 x 10G (SFP+) ports
- 8 GB RAM
- Local admin via serial and VGA/USB
- Dimensions: 426mm (W) x 365mm (D) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 17.6lbs (7.9kg)
- 250W ATX power supply
- Certifications: CE/FCC Class A, UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, VCCI
- Total Power Consumption (W): 199
- Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC; 47-63Hz
- Total BTU Heat Output: 1040 BTU/hr
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 149 °F (-40 to 65°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing