Companies use the AWS cloud to host a variety of applications and services. As organizations expand into the cloud, so does the need to add and modify those services. In doing so it is critical to maintain a cohesive user experience by maintaining a single URL while connecting to the appropriate service based on the content of the request.
With its ability to direct traffic based on the content of a request, and rewrite URLs, a LoadMaster can process Layer 7 traffic, directing requests to the desired service while also providing authentication, caching and compression.
- Controlled access to cloud based services
- Service level based on origin of request
- Seamless service upgrades
- Reliability and performance
- Flexibility and customization
- SSL Offload
- Certificate management
- User authentication