- Log in to your account on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace
- In the Search AWS Marketplace bar, type Virtual LoadMaster and click GO. Select one of these - Virtual LoadMaster for AWS 200, 500 WAF, 2000, 5000 or 10G Edition and click CONTINUE.
- Click on the Accept Terms button
- Click the Launch with EC2 Console tab
- Scroll down and select the Launch with EC2 button that corresponds to the Region appropriate to your planned deployment
- Select the appropriate instance type and configure VPC, key and security group settings. Port 8443 must be allowed in the configured security groups in order to have administrative access available.
Free/BYOL (Bring Your Own License) version
- A free version of Virtual LoadMaster is also listed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace.
- This version is restricted to 20Mbps throughput/50 SSL Transactions per second and can be used indefinitely with these restrictions.
- With the purchase of a perpetual license this version can be upgraded to operate at higher performance levels specified by the license.
- Alternatively, you can obtain a perpetual license(BYOL) from us and use it here
- To purchase a license(BYOL) for LoadMaster please contact KEMP
- Once you have obtained the license, follow the steps in the documentation to apply it to your LoadMaster instance.