Note: You will need a valid Microsoft Azure account in order to create and run a virtual machine.
- Kemp Virtual LoadMaster products from VLM-200 to VLM-10G are available in the Azure Marketplace.
- From the pull-down menu, select the hourly version that meets your performance needs.
- Click on “Create Virtual Machine”. This will connect you to the Azure portal to deploy your LoadMaster instance.
- See below for additional documentation.
- You will be billed on an hourly basis by Microsoft at the rates published in the Azure Marketplace after the expiration of any special pricing (if applicable).
Free/BYOL (Bring Your Own License) version
- A free version of Virtual LoadMaster is also listed in the Azure Marketplace.
- This version is restricted to 20Mbps throughput/50 SSl Transactions per second and can be used indefinitely with these restrictions.
- With the purchase of a perpetual license this version can be upgraded to operate up to the performance level specified by the license.
- To purchase a license for LoadMaster please contact us.
- Once you have obtained the license, follow the steps in the documentation to apply it to your LoadMaster instance.