Easy to deploy and manage
Kemp LoadMaster is the easiest way to load balance your Microsoft Exchange environment with convenient solution templates that simplify deployment and use best practices.
- A customer proven and Microsoft certified solution
- Supports Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016
- Load balance other workloads such as Skype for Business on same load balancer
- High performing reverse proxy with SSL offload and acceleration
- Exchange aware with health checking of Exchange services
- Deploy in highly available pairs or with GEO load balancing for resilience
- Built-in Forefront TMG replacement with pre-authentication and SSO
The Kemp LoadMaster load balancer enhances the delivery of Microsoft Exchange services by automatically detecting out-of-service Exchange hosts and redirecting requests to remaining servers. Application experience for users may be further optimized via the use of content switching to direct traffic to the optimal host based on the request content.
SSL (TLS) Offload for Microsoft Exchange
All the SSL (TLS) processing and management overhead can be centralized on LoadMaster improving the performance of front-end servers and simplifying the management of private keys and certificates. All LoadMaster models have SSL offload capability with some of the hardware models incorporating dedicated SSL acceleration hardware for improving Exchange performance.
Load Balancing Outlook Web Access (OWA)
As a Microsoft approved solution for load balancing OWA, LoadMaster includes proven templates that simplify the deployment of Exchange services that are hosted across multiple front-end servers. OWA security is significantly enhanced as LoadMaster includes the Edge Security Pack (ESP) as a Microsoft Forefront TMG replacement offering authentication, logging and single-sign on.