LM-5305-FIPS Server Load Balancer – The LoadMaster 5305-FIPS load balancing and content switching appliance supports FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and features:
- 8 X GbE ports
- 3.6 Gbps L4 balancer throughput
- SSL Transactions Per/Second (TPS): 1,100
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 HSM
- Servers Supported: 1,000 Physical / 1,000 Virtual Servers
- Requests per second (HTTP): 110,000
The TAA-compliant LoadMaster 5305-FIPS is an advanced, 8 GbE port server load balancing and Layer 7 content switching appliance with an integrated FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliant HSM supporting secure key handling and ASIC-based SSL acceleration. The LoadMaster 5305-FIPS intelligently, efficiently and securely distributes application traffic among servers, giving IT administrators greater control and providing users with the best experience possible.
The LoadMaster 5305-FIPS is an essential high availability component for infrastructures requiring compliance with the FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standard. It makes 99.999% availability possible for critical applications and deployments relied on for the smooth running of Government agency operations. It guarantees that user requests will be directed only to “healthy” servers and “healthy” applications and ensures that users maintain continuous connections with the server where their transactional data is available – even if the IP address changes during session.
The LoadMaster 5305-FIPS provides an unmatched combination of availability and performance for mission-critical servers and applications. The LoadMaster 5305-FIPS optimizes web infrastructure as defined by 24/7 availability, high-performance, flexible scalability, and secure operations - all while streamlining IT costs. LoadMaster simplifies the management of networked resources, and optimizes and accelerates user access to a variety of mainstream and custom proprietary applications.
LoadMaster includes a core set of features that address the demands of Application Delivery and ensure service availability with capabilities such as high availability and simplicity with easy to use application templates.
The core LoadMaster functionality is enhanced with Subscriptions that offer additional features and services. Subscription bundles are available at three tiers and are optimized to offer maximum value for organizations.
- Standard – For high availability and application deployment and support
- Enterprise – Adds security features, management and monitoring services along with 24 x7 support
- Enterprise Plus – Delivers advanced application protection and multi-site application availability
- Servers Supported: 1,000 Physical /1,000 Virtual
- Max Balancer L4 Throughput Up To 3.6Gbps
- Max Balancer L7 Throughput Up To 3.4Gbps
- 25,600,000 L4 Concurrent Connections
- 110,000 L7 (http) requests per second
- 400,000 L7 concurrent connections
- 1,100 SSL TPS (2K Keys)
- Intel Quad Core Processor
- 8 X GbE Auto-negotiating, Full Duplex Eth. Ports
- Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 8 GB RAM
- Local admin via console/VGA and USB
- Dimensions: 427 x 458 x 44 mm. Weight ~ 28.66lbs (13kg)
- 2x 200W ATX power supply
- Certifications: CE/FCC Class A, UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, VCCI
- Total Power Consumption (W): 185
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC; 47-63Hz; 3~1.5 A
- Total BTU Heat Output: 629
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 167°F (-20 to 75°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing