LM-8020M Server Load Balancer – The LoadMaster 8020M provides optimized performance for high transaction web infrastructures and features:
- 8 X 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Ports
- 30 Gbps L7 balancer throughput
- SSL TPS (2K Keys): 30,000
- SSL TPS (1K Keys): 46,000
- Servers Supported: 1,000 Physical /1,000 Virtual
- L4 Concurrent Connections: 300,000,000
The LoadMaster™ 8020M appliance represents the ultimate in application delivery performance and functionality for high volume environments. It offers the best quality of experience for connected uses with throughput of over 30Gbps and advanced application delivery features that maintain performance by intelligently adapting to changing network environments. Appliances may be configured as a highly available pair and use the built in global server load balancing for resilient application delivery across sites and in the data center.
The 8020M enables secure and scalable delivery of enterprise workloads such as SAP® and Oracle® and can support over 300 million concurrent connections. Configuration is simplified via the use of application templates which are included for all the major application workloads including Microsoft® Exchange, Skype® for Business and Sharepoint®.
The security of applications is enhanced with features such as a Web Application Firewall (WAF), intrusion detection and authentication services while application resilience to network bottlenecks is delivered with SDN Adaptive. SDN Adaptive integrates with leading SDN controllers to intelligently deliver applications using not only application level health checks but also SDN performance and status metrics.
LoadMaster includes a core set of features that address the demands of Application Delivery and ensure service availability with capabilities such as high availability and simplicity with easy to use application templates.
The core LoadMaster functionality is enhanced with Support Subscriptions that offer additional features and services. Support Subscription bundles are available at three tiers and are optimized to offer maximum value for organizations.
- Standard – For high availability and application deployment and support
- Enterprise – Adds security features, management and monitoring services along with 24 x7 support
- Enterprise Plus – Delivers advanced application protection and multi-site application availability
- Max Balancer L4 Throughput Up To 31.4 Gbps
- Max Balancer L7 Throughput Up To 30 Gbps
- 450,000 L7 (http) requests per second
- 3,000,000 L7 concurrent connections
- 300,000,000 L4 concurrent connections
- SSL Acceleration 2K Keys up to 30,000 TPS
- SSL Acceleration 1K keys up to 46,000 TPS
- Intel 2 X 12 Core Processor
- 8 x 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Ports
- 256 GB RAM
- Local admin via serial and VGA/USB
- Dimensions (2U): 434mm (W) x 684mm (D) x 87.3mm (H)
- 495W Hot-plug, Redundant (1+1) PSU
- Certifications: CE/FCC Class A, UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, VCCI
- Total Power Consumption (W): 720
- Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC; 47-63Hz
- Total BTU Heat Output: 2559 BTU/hr
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 149 °F (-40 to 65°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 95 °F (10°C to 35°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10% to 80% non-condensing