Kemp LoadMaster is the easiest way to load balance your Exchange environment with easy to use solution templates that are available on a range of platforms to suit workloads of any size
- A customer proven and Microsoft certified solution
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Supports Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016
- Load balance other workloads such as Skype for Business on same load balancer
- High performing reverse proxy with SSL offload and acceleration
- Exchange aware with health checking of Exchange services
- Deploy in highly available pairs or with GEO load balancing for resilience
- Built in TMG replacement with pre-authentication and SSO
LoadMaster enhances the delivery of Exchange services by automatically detecting out-of-service Exchange hosts and redirecting requests to remaining servers. The user quality of experience may be further optimized via the use of content switching to direct traffic to the optimal host based on the request content.
Reverse Proxy for Exchange
LoadMaster provides an easily configured reverse proxy for Exchange services combining SSL offload, threat protection and load balancing in a single easily deployed and managed service. A single LoadMaster can act as a reverse proxy for all exchange services such as HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP and IMAP as well as non-Exchange services such as Sharepoint and IIS services.
SSL (TLS) Offload for Exchange
All the SSL (TLS) processing and management overhead can be centralized on LoadMaster improving the performance of front-end servers and simplifying the management of private keys and certificates. All LoadMaster models have SSL offload capability with some of the hardware models incorporating dedicated SSL acceleration hardware for improving Exchange performance.
Load Balancing Outlook Web Access (OWA)
As a Microsoft approved solution for load balancing OWA, LoadMaster includes proven templates that simplify the deployment of Exchange services that are hosted across multiple front-end servers. OWA security is significantly enhanced as LoadMaster includes the Edge Security Pack (ESP) as a Microsoft TMG replacement offering authentication, logging and single-sign on.