Virtual LoadMaster for Azure Cloud ADC- Optimized to run natively inside of the Microsoft Azure Cloud, LoadMaster for Azure delivers full Layer 4-7 load balancing and application delivery services for Azure-hosted workloads. LoadMaster instances deployed in the Microsoft Azure cloud and on-premise private cloud environments work together to deliver continuity of service across cloud boundaries.
- SSL Transactions Per/Second (TPS): Licenced up to 10,000
- Virtual Services: Licensed up to 500
Virtual LoadMaster for Azure complements applications deployed in the Microsoft Azure IaaS infrastructure by providing comprehensive Layer 7 traffic distribution and session persistence, application health checking and SSL acceleration. Additional services such as Intrusion Prevention, caching and compression for published services and the ability to share a single endpoint to publish multiple virtual services optimizes traffic flow for applications deployed in Microsoft Azure.
- Complete Azure Deployment Guide
- Details on Azure High Availability Configuration
- Kemp Technologies Expands Commercial Availability of Best-in-Class L7 Load Balancer Integrated Within Microsoft Azure
- Slideshare - Delivering Hybrid Cloud Solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Blog Post - Introducing LoadMaster for Windows Azure – Load Balancing the Microsoft Cloud
- Event - Delivering Advanced Highly Available Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Kemp LoadMaster
LoadMaster includes a core set of features that address the demands of Application Delivery and ensure service availability with capabilities such as high availability and simplicity with easy to use application templates.
The core LoadMaster functionality is enhanced with Support Subscriptions that offer additional features and services. Support Subscription bundles are available at three tiers and are optimized to offer maximum value for organizations.
- Standard – For high availability and application deployment and support
- Enterprise – Adds security features, management and monitoring services along with 24 x7 support
- Enterprise Plus – Delivers advanced application protection and multi-site application availability
- Supporta fino a 500 servizi virtuali
- Transazioni SSL Per/Secondo (TPS): Fino a 10 000