At KEMP we are constantly receiving numerous questions around Exchange, not only about load balancing but also more general questions. Questions around free tools, installing Exchange, SMTP App relay or Mapi/Http just to name a few.
Among the most common challenges Admins face, Jaap will answer questions like:
- How can you automate server deployments?
- How to co-exist between Exchange 2010/2013 and Exchange 2016?
- What are the requirements to setup DR site?
- What do you consider when planning the CPU requirement?
- When do you need High Availability and how it works in Exchange 2016?
In this webinar MVP Jaap Wesselius will talk us through the top 10 questions around Exchange. The webinar will be 30 minutes and there will be a 15 minutes Q&A at the end of the webinar.
You can register for the webinar here.
Jaap Wesselius is a 10 year ‘Office Server and Services MVP’ (previously known as Exchange server MVP) and has been working with Exchange since 1997. The last couple of years this has shifted to Lync and Skype for Business but also to ‘the cloud’ of course. These days Jaap is also working on Office 365, Identity Management, Federation and security/privacy projects. But Exchange server is still his first love.