We’re delighted to be at Microsoft TechEd North America this year and we’d love to see you there to show you all the latest developments from KEMP Technologies.
Come talk to us at the show
- Come talk to our experts about the key challenges of availability and scalability that are facing IT/Network Administrators today.
- Find out key industry/market trends for load balancing. Discuss, Agile application delivery, line of business purchasing of load balancing and application centric load balancing
- Talk to us about key industry drivers for load balancing in the data center. Let us who yo how we can help meet performance demands and achieve and benefit from a scalable data center infrastructure.
Today KEMP load balancing and application delivery technology is delivering on a broad platform of load balancing software, hardware, virtual, cloud, bare metal, enabling businesses to easily deploy load balancers however they want.
- We are the industry leader on price/performance.
- We already have deployment templates for Microsoft technologies available
- Ease of use and configuration are a key concern for us
- We have Microsoft experts in house to ensure our products match your requirements
Pop over to booth #327 and meet the team we’ll have some great people there.
At the event for KEMP will be
- Joshua Lee, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Erdal Ozkaya, Regional Director Australia and New Zealand
- Bhargav Shukla, Director Product Research and Innovation
- Maryanne McIntosh, Sales and Marketing
Arrange a meeting
To get in touch with the team contact Tim Quinn or Bhargav Shukla to arrange a meeting at TechEd.
Come see us at Booth #327
May 12th to 15th
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas