Recently GO Connect became a distributor for KEMP Technologies (KEMP), the industry leader in Application Delivery Control & Load Balancing solutions. Due to the success of the KEMP technical training webinars they recently held on March 11th and March 13th, they are offering you the chance to participate in their KEMP Tech Day on Thursday April 11th.
This event will be held in the demo center of GO Connect (Dordrecht, The Netherlands) and offers you a unique opportunity to meet the people and solutions of both KEMP and GO Connect. During the KEMP Tech Day all the latest information and updates on the KEMP Load Balancing solutions will be provided and you will get the chance to interactively work hands-on with the KEMP LoadMaster products.
Please be aware: there is a maximum of 12 seats available for this event, please register today.
The agenda for this event (rights reserved for possible changes):
12.00 – 13:00 Reception with lunch
13.00 – 13.15 Introduction GO Connect (Christ-Jan Beljaars & Ricardo Redert, GO Connect)
Welcome, who is GO Connect?, our solutions & services, what can we do to help you – why GO Connect?
13.15 – 14.00 Introductie KEMP (Detlef Lilje & Marco de Graaff, KEMP)
Who is KEMP?, Load Balancing & ADC – what and why?, KEMP LoadMaster product portfolio, why KEMP?
14:00 – 14:30 KEMP Update – Edge Security Pack (Detlef Lilje, KEMP)
Microsoft has announced the discontinuation of the Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) solution and also the support associated with it. KEMP has an alternative solution for TMG called Edge Security Pack (ESP). The possibilities of KEMP ESP will be shown during a live demo.
14.30 – 14.45 Break time with refreshments
14.45 – 16.15 Hands-on with KEMP Virtual LoadMaster (Marco de Graaff & Ricardo Redert)
The interactive part of the afternoon: hands-on with the KEMP Virtual LoadMaster solution, configuration and functionalities within the webinterface, creating a basic load balancing setup and( optional) the configuration of a High Availability (HA) solution.
16.15 – 16.30 Questions & Answers – Closure
Location:GO Connect, Calandstraat 1, 3316 EA Dordrecht, The Netherlands
- There is a maximum of 12 participants
- It is desirable to bring your own laptop
- If you will not able to come to the event after you register, please give 24 hours notice before the event starts via email@example.com
- In case of a no-show without 24 hours notice, we will invoice you for € 100,- ex VAT
- When the maximum number of participants has reached, we will contact you for an alternative
- GO Connect reserves the right to cancel the event in case of insufficient number of participants. We will contact you for an alternative.
- Please be aware: there is a maximum of 12 seats available for this event, please register today.