Virtual Loadmaster (VLM) for Azure is a full-featured, advanced Layer 4-7 load balancing and content switching solution that enables seamless Azure application and service delivery. With its integrated security features and cost-effective scaling it delivers everything required for effective application and service delivery in Azure, including
Customers who implement VLM solutions free up time to focus on application design, development and migration.
- Advanced SSL traffic management, including centralized certificate handling
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection and secure access via Reverse Proxy; client authentication and other edge security features
- Increases customer comfort with cloud deployment
- Supports throughput from 20Mbps up to 10Gbps
- Scale capacity up or down through hourly Marketplace SKUs or simple, cost-effective BYOL upgrades; No vCPU, memory or disk usage limitations
- Drives customer adoption through right-sized performance and economics