Join Microsoft MVP Richard Hicks for his upcoming webinar!
In this webinar you will learn
- How Global Server Load Balancing works
- How Windows 10 clients choose an entry point
- Limitations of the native Windows 10 site selection process
- How to use the KEMP LoadMaster to provide true geographic redundancy
- How to enable Active/Standby for disaster recovery
Windows 10 clients perform automatic site selection in DirectAccess multisite deployments. They are aware of all entry points in the enterprise and will choose the closet available entry point to connect to. The native selection process provides only limited functionality and often produced unexpected results. The KEMP LoadMaster can be deployed to enhance the site selection process for Windows 10 clients and provide more granular and accurate traffic distribution.
Thursday July 14
10 AM EDT
Richard Hicks (MCP, MCSE, MCTS, and MCITP Enterprise Administrator) is a network and information security expert specializing in Microsoft technologies. As a seven-time Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), he has traveled around the world speaking to network engineers, security administrators, and IT professionals about Microsoft edge security and remote access solutions.