When your organization is in the market for a load balancer, and you happen to find yourself as the one tasked with the project, it can be a bit confusing trying to determine which type of load balancing solution you need, (i.e., hardware, bare metal, virtual or cloud).
KEMP’s LoadMaster for Microsoft Exchange Sizing Guide is a free comprehensive tool to help you select the perfect load balancer by asking the following questions:
- What are the total number of users?
- How many emails on average do users send per day?
- What is the average size of an email?
- How long is an average work day?
- What are the busiest times during the day?
And even more specific considerations such as:
- SSL security key encryption needs
- Whether or not you plan to use SSL bridging
- IPS protection implementation
- Edge Security deployment
Once you enter your answers, an interactive graphic displays which type of load balancer is best for your needs.
There is no quicker, simpler way to determine which load balancer you need for Microsoft Exchange. Why not give it a try?