January 8th, 2013 [Kemp] LoadMaster recognized for unmatched combination of high availability and performance for mission-critical servers and applications.
New York, NY January 8, 2013 – Kemp Technologies today announced its LoadMaster 5300 load balancing product was named a silver medal winner of the “2012 Editors’ Best Awards” in the Best High Availability Product by Windows IT Pro. Kemp was awarded the medal because of the LoadMaster’s strategic importance to the market, competitive advantages, and customer value.
Kemp’s LoadMaster 5300 Load Balancer
· provides high performance and advanced features at a much lower price than the competition.
· uses the latest technical advancements to deliver improved performance for web-enabled applications.
· affords IT administrators greater control, enables them to easily adapt to network changes and provides them with a superior combination of availability and resource optimization.
· combines the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 server load balancing and content switching, advanced caching and compression. It also includes redundant, hot-pluggable power supplies, with a high-performance hardware platform.
· has max balancer L4/L7 throughput up to 8.8/8.5 Gbps; handles up to 110,000 L7 (http) requests per second, 400,000 L7 concurrent connections and delivers up to 9,300 SSL TPS.
Peter Melerud co-founder and executive VP of product management, stated
“The LoadMaster 5300 is a reflection of our customers’ need for a technologically advanced server load balancing and content switching appliance with ASIC-based SSL acceleration and improved user experience. Businesses of all sizes looking to improve website performance as they experience increased traffic loads can benefit from the LoadMaster 5300’s cutting edge technology, lower power consumption and health-check capabilities.”
Jason Bovberg, senior editor, Windows IT Pro, adds
“The 2012 winners should be extremely proud of this recognition from our editorial experts.”