Since 2000, KEMP load balancers have offered an unmatched mix of must-have features at an affordable price without sacrificing performance.
Over 25,000 customers worldwide use KEMP load balancers.
KEMP Load Balancers feature:
- Layer 4 and Layer 7 Load Balancing and Cookie Persistence
- SSL Offload/SSL Acceleration
- Application Acceleration: HTTP Caching, Compression & IPS Security
- WAF - Web Application Firewall
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Edge Security Pack (Microsoft TMG Replacement)
- Application Health Checking
- Adaptive (Server Resource) Load Balancing
- Content Switching
KEMP load balancers are optimized and certified for Microsoft workloads. Easy-to-use deployment guides are available for both Exchange and Lync.
All our LoadMasters fully support Microsoft's key solutions and are Microsoft certified. KEMP's technical support staff have many years of experience configuring and supporting load balancing for Microsoft applications. KEMP Loadmaster’s come with configuration templates to easily install and optimize traffic for Microsoft workloads.
Read more about KEMP Load Balancers for:
KEMP Virtual Load Balancers Support More Hypervisors!
KEMP virtual load balancer have all the same features as our hardware load balancers.
KEMP Technologies delivers an industry leading balance of performance and cost on its virtual LoadMaster (VLM) line of load balancers. Our virtual load balancers have the same feature set as our hardware load balancers and run on a wide variety of hypervisors including: VMware, Hyper-V, Xen and Oracle Virtual Box.
We offer a number of different virtual load balancer models with throughputs starting at 200Mbps and going up to 10Gbps. All KEMP virtual load balancers come with the first year of technical support.
Software Load Balancers for Bare Metal
Easily convert your existing hardware into a high performance load balancer with KEMP’s software load balancers for bare metal.
KEMP continues to innovate, with platform independent software Load Balancers such as our Loadmaster Load Balancer Operating System for Cisco UCS, HP ProLiant DL, Dell PowerEdge R and Oracle x86 Servers. The KEMP LoadMaster Operating System enhances enterprise application performance and availability by delivering application-aware, L7 traffic management and optimization that leverages your existing hardware.
The benefits of KEMP's software load balancers for bare metal are:
- Proximity to servers/applications
- Improved network bandwidth utilization
- By cutting out the middle-man, there is no need for traffic between an application and the ADC to traverse the higher latency Layer 2 infrastructure.
- Growth and scalability
- Because our load balancer is integrated into your server, as dynamic workload requirements change, the load balancer function can simply be “moved” to higher or lower performing blades as needed.
- Reduction of TCA and TCO associated with external hardware ADCs
- Integration of the load balancer in your server ecosystem allows for re-use of the existing infrastructure and fabric for high-performance application delivery processing
KEMP Load Balancers Provide Edge Security & End Point Authentication
A Microsoft TMG replacement in every load balancer!
When Microsoft decided to end-of-life its ForeFront TMG product, KEMP released its Edge Security Pack, which rolled some critical TMG features into its load balancers, including:
- End Point Authentication for Pre-Auth
- Persistent Logging and Reporting for User Logging
- Single Sign On (SSO) across Virtual Services
- LDAP authentication from the LoadMaster to the Active Directory
KEMP Load Balancers come with the first year of technical support…
And it’s superb.
KEMP’s support team includes Microsoft Exchange, Lync, SharePoint and VMware certified professionals in addition too general networking and high availability experts. We have been helping customers with load balancing for 15 years. Our engineers enjoy what they do. We take pride in supporting our customers and your load balancer needs.
With over 25,000 clients worldwide, KEMP's support expertise covers a wide range of design configurations and system complexities. Our engineers are here to make sure you get the most value from your LoadMaster and have any questions answered correctly and efficiently.
KEMP offers the following value added support services:
- Remote Configuration Services
- Rules Migration Services