- The latest version of LoadMaster is LMOS 126.96.36.199 (see Release Notice). It was made generally available on February 20th, 2019.
- Release Highlights
- Rebrand of Kemp Technologies
- Support for special characters in LDAP
Kemp 360 Central
- The GA release of Kemp 360 Central is 2.0 (see Release Notice) which was made available on February 20th, 2019.
- This release introduces automated deployment – the ability to deploy pre-configured LoadMaster instances to hypervisors and cloud services.
- This release supports auto-deployment to VMware environments with other target environments coming soon. This capability has some dependencies that are outlined in the release notes
- Upgrading to Kemp 360 Central Version 2.0:
- The upgrade patch for Kemp 360 Central 2.0 is available here.
- Upgrade guidance is provided in the release notes mentioned above.
Exchange 2010 (Pre LoadMaster 7.1-28a)
Exchange 2013 (Pre LoadMaster 7.1-28a)
Exchange 2013 (LoadMaster 7.1.28a & newer)
Exchange 2013 (LoadMaster 188.8.131.52 & newer)
Exchange 2016 (LoadMaster 7.1.28a & newer)
Exchange 2016 (LoadMaster 184.108.40.206 & newer)
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
Skype for Business
Horizon View 7
Horizon View 6
Horizon View 5.2
Horizon Workspace 1.5
Vmware Log Insight 2.0
vRealize Automation (IaaS Web)
Internal Citrix XA & XD
Adobe Connect Professional
JBoss Application Server
Kemp Rallies Partners Around Next-Gen Application Experience for Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Infrastructures
Kemp Recharges Brand, Bolstering Automation and Predictive Analytics to Propel Enterprise App Experience (AX)