EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). KEMP LoadMaster enables these businesses and service providers simplify the delivery of multi-tenant applications and services built on the industry leading storage solutions from EMC.
EMC Atmos is an Object-based cloud storage platform that is an essential building block for enterprises and service providers delivering cloud storage as a private, hybrid or public service. With EMC Atmos at the core of a service offering, new services are easily delivered across a wide range of storage applications ranging from cloud storage appliances to corporate file sync n’ share.
KEMP LoadMaster simplifies and enhances the delivery of storage services based on the EMC Atmos platform by centralizing access on a single IP address and enabling transparent multi-tenancy. KEMP service provider customers are already building out their ITaaS portfolios to include the following services:
- Hosted Corporate File Share – Using EMC Syncplicity and EMC Atmos storage
- Cloud File Archiving – Offer NTP Precision Tiering software to archive data to Atmos
- Cloud Gateway Appliance – Present Atmos storage as iSCSI network attached volumes
- Cloud Storage – Using EMC GeoDrive to present Atmos as locally attached storage
- Cloud Backup/Archive via S3 API – Use any S3 compliant application (such as Cloudhook)
KEMP LoadMaster is easily configured to enable delivery of these services from EMC and 3rd party platforms whether using the pre-defined solution templates or by availing of KEMP Professional Services.