Secure Application Publishing
The KEMP Edge Security Pack (ESP) simplifies the publishing of applications with pre-authentication of clients and single sign-on (SSO) to improve the user experience.
Historically, many Microsoft applications such as Exchange, Lync/Skype, SharePoint and IIS-based web services were deployed with Microsoft’s Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) to meet these requirements. With TMG having reached its end of life, KEMP ESP on LoadMaster is a perfect solution to replace TMG while retaining the authentication and single sign-on features.
KEMP ESP offers the following features
- End Point Authentication for Pre-Auth
- Persistent Logging and Reporting
- Single Sign On across Virtual Services
- Active Directory Integration
- RADIUS Authentication Support
- Fully Customizable login/logout forms
- Soft Lockout
- Group Membership Validation
- Dual factor auth w/RSA SecurID
When enabled with the Edge Security Pack, LoadMaster enables customers to secure their environments with two-factor authentication and single sign-on. The Web Application Firewall Pack adds an additional level of security with regularly updated application-specific threat mitigation rules for workloads such as Exchange. These two sets of capabilities, available as part of the KEMP Enterprise and Enterprise Plus Subscription options for LoadMaster helps customers deliver on a defense-in-depth security posture and prevent threats that lead to application performance disruptions and outages.
Resources and Related Content
- Replacing Forefront TMG with experts from DELL SonicWall and KEMP
- Introducing KEMP Technologies Edge Security Pack
- TechNet Server & Cloud Blog: Important Changes to Forefront Product Roadmaps
- ESP Datasheet