All KEMP Technologies load balancers can be purchased via partners Worldwide, many of whom are authorized to sell to Governments.
KEMP works with central and local government clients across the world to ensure the high availability and optimization of critical infrastructure and applications.
KEMP products optimize application and web infrastructure as defined by high-availability, high-performance, flexible scalability, ease of management and secure operations - while streamlining IT costs for our Public sector clients. The LoadMaster Load Balancer simplifies the management of networked resources, and optimizes and accelerates user access to diverse servers, content and transaction-based systems.
All KEMP Load Balancers offer the following MUST have features at price points favorable to the public sector and constrained budgets:
- Layer 4 and Layer 7 Load Balancing
- SSL Offload and SSL Acceleration
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant Models Available
- Comprehensive Health Checking
- IPS Security
- Application Acceleration: Http Caching & Compression
- Active/Hot-Standby High Availability
- Application-specific Templates including MS Exchange and MS Lync