Headquartered in the city that never sleeps, we develop load balancing solutions that keep your critical applications awake and highly available 24/7.
With over 40,000 worldwide deployments and offices in America, Europe, Asia and South America, KEMP Technologies is the industry leader in advanced Layer 2 – 7 Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) and application-centric load balancing.
Since 2000, KEMP has been a consistent leader in innovation with a number of industry firsts, including high performance ADC appliance virtualization, application-centric SDN and NFV integration, innovative pricing and licensing models and true platform ubiquity that can scale to support enterprises of every size and workload requirement.
KEMP Application Centric Load Balancers:
- Optimize web and application infrastructure for high-performance, flexible scaling, security and ease of management.
- Enable virtual infrastructure administrators to gain the control and predictability of their environment and ensure the highest levels of application availability and quality of experience (QoE).
- Reduce total cost-of-ownership for highly available and optimized application infrastructure.
Our clients run the gamut from Fortune 50 companies to commercial businesses, remote enterprise branch offices, managed service providers and education/public sector clients.
In addition to our New York City headquarters, KEMP also has regional hubs in Limerick, Ireland as well as Munich, Germany and Singapore.
- KEMP named as only Visionary in Gartner MQ Quadrant for ADC market
- KEMP named in Deloitte’s Technology Fast500 for the second year in a row
- KEMP showcases the first QoE capabilities for SDN and NFV virtualization for application delivery on the network
- KEMP brings pro-active monitoring SaaS service “KEMP Vision” to market
- KEMP achieved ISO 9001 certification
- KEMP achieved Certified Integration with SAP
- KEMP Technologies Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with E-Business Suite
- KEMP named one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte with a 499.1% growth rate.
- KEMP launches Web Application Firewall AFP general availability.
- KEMP Delivers SDN Adaptive load balancing, which is also available on the HP Networking SDN Ecosystem.
- Industry first full-feature L7 ADC for Microsoft Azure cloud platform is launched.
- Industry first specialized GSLB for DB sensitive failover/failback applications (Exchange) is launched.
- KEMP board appoints Ray Downes as new CEO.
- KEMP opens corporate headquarters in NYC and APAC headquarters in Singapore.
- KEMP launches 4-hour onsite engineer support services to customers.
- KEMP increases revenue by 120%.
- Edison Ventures, Kennet Partners, & Orix Venture Finance conclude buy-out of KEMP.
- KEMP opens EMEA headquarters in Limerick, Ireland.
- KEMP is the first ADC vendor to support Hyper-V in commercial application.
- KEMP launches industry first virtual Application Delivery Controller, VMWare.
- KEMP releases first Service Provider License Agreement sales model.
- KEMP begins Microsoft partnership with native support for terminal services.
- KEMP moves into Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space by introducing application acceleration, IPS engine and edge security features.
- KEMP launched first enterprise-focused platform, the LoadMaster 5500.
- KEMP entered partnership with Brainforce Software GmbH (Munich), eventually acquiring the IP to their load balancing software source code.
- KEMP ships first LoadMaster branded product.
KEMP Technologies - What we do and how we do it!