Unmatched Load Balancer Value
The Kemp LoadMaster Application Delivery Controller (ADC) hardware offers the scalability, feature depth and security required to enable resilient delivery of a wide range of application workloads for organizations of all sizes and capabilities
|Balancer Throughput License †||1 Gbps||3.4 Gbps||15 Gbps||25 Gbps||40 Gbps||40 Gbps|
|SSL TPS License †||1,000||1,700||12,000||20,000||35,000||35,000|
|Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote|
Every LoadMaster includes the core set of features that address the demands of Application Delivery and ensure service resilience with capabilities such as high availability and simplified administration with easy to use application templates
Download Data Sheets
Get more details on the technical performance, features and capabilities of Kemp's load balancer products.
Advanced Layer 4-7 Load Balancing
Optimized application templates, intelligent content switching logic and a range of application-aware traffic steering methods ensure that client requests are always sent to the best possible target and consistent application experience is maintained
- Intelligent content matching & modification policies
- Application-aware health checking and scheduling
- Advanced multi-tier virtual service traffic routing
- SSL termination and multi-certificate SNI support
- Compression and caching optimization
Global Multi-Site Load Balancing
Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) enables multi-data center and multi-cloud resilience by leveraging service resource awareness and DNS to steer traffic across geographically distributed pools based on defined business logic
- Location, proximity and availability-based policies
- Protection of counterfeit DNS data with DNSSEC support
- GSLB clustering for redundancy
- Configurable IP range tagging for advanced traffic steering logic
- Integration with application-level load balancers for higher fidelity routing decisions
"The Kemp LoadMaster gives us a fast and reliable user experience"
With the load balancer most commonly being the network device deployed closest to the application, it's a critical part of a well-rounded strategy to co-locate key security services to serve as a last line of defense.
- Multi-factor authentication and SSO delivered with ESP
- Application-specific and general WAF rules to prevent a range of application level exploits
- LDAP security group based service access and traffic routing
- RADIUS, X.509, Active Directory, RSA & Kerberos-based pre-authentication
- FIPS 140-2 support on all LoadMaster products
Comprehensive Centralized Management
To maintain optimal application experience and availability, tools that provide administrators with total single pane of glass control are critical. The Kemp 360 suite complements LoadMaster load balancers by enabling proactive monitoring, analytics, reporting and configuration management
- Monitoring and alerting on developing issues and mis-configurations
- Multi-vendor ADC management for NGINX, F5 Networks, HAProxy & AWS
- Load balancer capacity and utilization reporting
- Automation of operational tasks such as backups, upgrades and scheduled reboots
- Support for fully automated virtual cloud platform deployment based on desired state configuration
LoadMaster offers outstanding value with models and purchasing options that align with your capacity requirements and budget
Easy to Manage
Our intuitive UI, centralized management and application templates reduce operating costs and you have the world-class Kemp global support team available to assist with any issues.
Expand and Scale
LoadMaster can go wherever you need - Cloud, Virtual or Hardware - with consistent and centralized multi-cloud administration and delivering hyper-scale performance through clustering.
Support Subscription Enhancements
Kemp Load Balancers include a standard set of rich features and support that can be further enhanced with advanced Support Subscriptions. These enable additional support services along with extended management capabilities and cyber security functionality.