We are pleased to announce that KEMP is a featured product vendor in Azure Marketplace. There are currently two product lines available in the marketplace – the KEMP flagship product, Virtual LoadMaster, and the new application management solution, KEMP 360 Central. These products are also offered to our Federal customers in Azure for Government and will soon be available for Azure Stack customers as well.
KEMP Virtual LoadMaster in Azure
Available in the Azure Marketplace since 2014, the Virtual product line is offered in 7 SKUs to suit customer’s throughput, SSL TPS, and price requirements. These SKUs range from the Free Load Balancer with up to 20 Mbps throughput, to the 10Gbps Load Balancer, which provides up to 10Gbps throughput, and handles up to 12K SSL TPS. All SKUs are available in either hourly or BYOL versions.
This latest release 126.96.36.199 is focused on security and includes the following new features:
- Security Markup Language (SAML)
- Domain Name Servers Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
- Edge Security Pack (ESP) enhancements including support for form-based authentication
As with every release, we’ve increased our repertoire of Application Templates with the following additions:
To suggest or share your workload configurations, please visit our Configuration Hub.
KEMP 360 Central in Azure
Available in the Azure Marketplace since 2016, KEMP 360 Central is a BYOL version only.
Here are the highlights of release 1.12:
- Log viewing enhancements
- Global dashboard with widgets for key status and performance indicators
- Improved ‘first-time login’ experience to simplify initial configuration
- Enhanced workflow for adding devices
- Backup and Restore of configuration and historical data
To suggest or discuss new features, please visit our Feature Request community.