Headquartered in the city that never sleeps, we develop load balancing solutions that keep your critical apps awake and highly available 24/7.
With over 26,000 worldwide clients and offices in America, Europe, Asia and South America, KEMP Technologies is the industry leader in price/performance value for load balancers and application delivery controllers.
Since 2000, KEMP has been helping businesses grow by providing 24/7 infrastructure availability, better web performance and secure operations while streamlining IT costs.
KEMP Load Balancers:
- Optimize web and application infrastructure for high-performance, flexible scaling, security and ease of management.
- Enable network administrators to gain the control and predictability of their IT infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of application availability and integrity.
- Reduce the total cost-of-ownership for web infrastructure with flexible and comprehensive deployment options.
Our clients run the gamut from Fortune 50 companies to small and medium sized businesses, remote enterprise branch offices, managed service providers and education/public sector clients.
The company is headquartered in New York City with significant operations in Limerick, Ireland, Munich, Germany and Singapore.
- KEMP named one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte with a 499.1% growth rate.
- KEMP launches Web Application Firewall AFP general availability.
- KEMP Delivers SDN Adaptive load balancing, which is also available on the HP Networking SDN Ecosystem.
- Condor ADC with HyperFlex Architecture is launched, offering true multi-tenant application delivery and NFV service chaining.
- Industry first full-feature L7 ADC for Microsoft Azure cloud platform is launched.
- Industry first specialized GSLB for DB sensitive failover/failback applications (Exchange) is launched.
- KEMP board appoints Ray Downes as new CEO.
- KEMP opens corporate headquarters in NYC and APAC headquarters in Singapore.
- KEMP launches 4-hour onsite engineer support services to customers.
- KEMP increases revenue by 120%.
- Edison Ventures, Kennet Partners, & Orix Venture Finance conclude buy-out of KEMP.
- KEMP opens EMEA headquarters in Limerick, Ireland.
- KEMP is the first ADC vendor to support Hyper-V in commercial application.
- KEMP launches industry first virtual Application Delivery Controller, VMWare.
- KEMP releases first Service Provider License Agreement sales model.
- KEMP begins Microsoft partnership with native support for terminal services.
- KEMP moves into Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space by introducing application acceleration, IPS engine and edge security features.
- KEMP launched first enterprise-focused platform, the LoadMaster 5500.
- KEMP entered partnership with Brainforce Software GmbH (Munich), eventually acquiring the IP to their load balancing software source code.
- KEMP ships first LoadMaster branded product.
KEMP Technologies - What we do and how we do it!